As I’m writing this post, I must let you all know that, after two years, I have gotten the flu. First my mum contracted it from a colleague, it spread to my dad, my sister, my brother, and finally to me. It feels like I’m trying to swallow a chainsaw.
Anyway, prior to this mishap, I did a bit of shopping and thought I’d share what I picked up since I haven’t done a haul post in ages (roughly a year). I went into Mecca Maxima, Myer, David Jones, and Priceline.
At Mecca Maxima I picked up:
- Clarisonic Mia 2
- Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray
- Billion Dollar Brows Clear Brow Gel
- Clarisonic Sensitive Brush Head 2 Pack
- Bobbi Brown Corrector – Bisque
- Bobbi Brown Concealer Kit – Warm Natural
I also grabbed some samples of a few things and a Beauty Loop Bonus when the Bobbi Brown makeover was happening in store.
- Origins Mega Mushroom Skin Relief Advanced Face Serum
- Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base
- Nars Oil-Free Pro Prime Pore Refining Primer
- Hourglass Veil Fluid Makeup in 1.5 Nude
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Eye Pencil in Jet
- Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss in Buff
- Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream
In Myer and David Jones I got:
- MAC Brush Cleanser
- MAC Lip Conditioner
- The Balm Bahama Mama
- MAC Cosmo Lipstick (Back to MAC)
At the MAC counter in Myer I also picked up the Cleanse Off Oil, which isn’t pictured as I’ve already opened it.
In Priceline, Maybelline is having 50% off their entire range so I thought I’d pick up a few things.
- Maybelline The Falsies Volum’ Express Waterproof Mascara
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara
- Maybelline Super Stay Lip Liner in Rosewood
- Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation in 220
Let me know what treasures you guys got in the comments!